– For your small bags and personal belongings, lockers are available for rent at Entrances 2, 3 and 4 of the Tournament site. Please find out about items not taken into account or prohibited for security reasons before arriving at the tournament.
– It is possible to enter the tournament with food.
– Check the list of the prohibited articles/objects at the tournament: Prohibited articles
– Entry to the tournament is free for children under 5 years provided they are accompanied by at least one responsible adult (on presentation of an identity document). As no seat will be assigned to them, they should sit on the knees of their parents or guardians.
– It is strictly forbidden to use mobile phones in the stands and private hospitality suites of the courts during the matches. Any offender shall be held liable and shall also be liable to prosecution as well as being excluded from the site.
– Animals are prohibited across the entire site.
– If you leave the precincts of the tournament, you may not return.
– The Monte-Carlo Country Club opens its gates to the public at 9.30 am every morning.
– Ticket sales at entrances no. 2, 3 and 4 of the tournament site start at 9.00 am. Subject to availability.
– It is strictly forbidden to smoke in the Galerie des Loges and in the Prestige Loges.
– The M.C.C.C. train station is not adapted for persons of reduced mobility.